PhantomMation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Rules

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion Rules Empty Suggestion Rules

Post  ZerO Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Suggestion Rules:
You are not allowed to...

1. Suggest seasonal banners.

2. Suggest new team ideas; we (The staff members of PM) can see if there is an active section where it can be formed
as a team.

3. Suggest for a new feature in the forum that can be hurtful against some members (Example: A "Fuck You" button credits to Maplemation )

4. [FOR NEW MEMBERS] Suggest for members with below 100 posts to see the resource section.

5. Suggest to open staff applications.

6. Before suggesting something, make sure you've browsed through the Rejected/Retarded sections to see if your idea has already been suggested or not. Repeated suggestions will earn you a warn, unless you bring up new arguments in the goal to convince us to accept your idea (i.e.: "I know this has been previously rejected, but I re-suggest this because...").

7. If by any chance you've suggested a somewhat unintelligent idea that has unfortunately been moved to the Retarded section, please do not PM any member of the staff asking for it to be moved to the Rejected section. If you do so, I'll reserve you a special spotlight zone in the Retarded section by stickying your suggestion there.

Rules will be added more if retarded suggestions of the same keep on coming.
ZerO
ZerO
Admin
Admin

https://phantommation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Rules Empty Re: Suggestion Rules

Post  Moofin Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:11 pm

We spend our whole free time to work on this forum please don't mess this up.

Moofin
Admin EX
Admin EX

Back to top Go down